Learning Links for singers
Thanks to Barb’s Chorale Notes newsletter for the following:
- Practice standing! You need to train your standing and music holding muscles the same as you need to train your ear and your voice for what we’re singing. Did you know that your calf muscles help move blood back up to your brain? That’s why people pass out when they lock their knees!
- Practice SILENT pages turns! Yes, I YELLED that…. and yes, it takes awareness and practice. If you need a lesson on how to do it – ask Barb!
- A Merry Olde Christmas
- Holy Night of Angels
- Angels We Have Heard on High
- Sing We Joyous
- See Amid the Winter’s Snow
- John Williams (Listen and be a bit sad that we’re not doing the middle piece… 🙁